Who Are We?
NE Seattle Greenways is a group of neighbors like you who are working to make their streets safer and more comfortable for everybody.
We work on projects in Roosevelt, Ravenna, Bryant, Laurelhurst, Windermere, Wedgwood, View Ridge, and Sand Point.
The best way to get involved is to sign up in the form below (or using this link). Welcome!
You can also follow us online:
Primary Contact Andres Salomon dilinger <at> queued.net
- We teamed up with University Greenways to work on fixing Roosevelt Way NE and won!
- We redesigned, and got implemented, improvements to the Cowen Park bridge.
- We implemented temporary crossing improvements at 40th Ave NE crossing of the Burke Gilman Trail.
- We got implemented the second neighborhood greenway in Seattle on 39th Ave NE.
- Crowd sourced mapping: We scouted and identified a crowd-sourced map of important walking and biking routes (see map below)